Monday, June 11, 2007

Why A Blog?

As the church grows, I find that there are more and more people that I would like to connect with, but time is hard to find. I figured that a blog would be one way to let people know what's happening in my life and what issues I am thinking about. The thing I like about a blog is that it provides people with an easy way to provide input to me. I'd rather sit down with people over a cup of coffee, but sometimes that just isn't possible as often as I like.

Let me know what you think!

Karl

2 comments:

~dy said...

I like how you present your thoughts both verbally and here on "paper." You always make me stop and think, and reassess where I am at with God.

Pastor Karl said...

~dy:
Thanks for the comment! Hopefully, as you reassess where you are at with God you will find yourself drawing ever-closer to Him!