Sunday, January 27, 2008

Building The Church Together

Last night I shared at the annual meeting that I believe the theme for this year is "Building the Church Together." For those of you who missed the meeting, I'll be posting the report on the church website this week. Let me highlight the five main ways I that I believe God is calling us to "build the church together."
1. Build the Church Together through Prayer. We need to spend more time praying together in order to stay in touch with God and to see Him work in our midst.
2. Build the Church Together through Outreach. Touch every person in the Nashwauk area with the gospel in 2008.
3. Build the Church Together through Organization. We are going to be improving the "bones" of our church so they will support more ministry.
4. Build the Church Together through Small Groups. Belonging to a small group will become the norm for people who call NAC their church home.
5. Build the Church Together at 825 First Street. We'll be moving when the snow melts!

No comments: